5. Stable Complex
- The stable complex at Wallaby Hill Farm has 6 rubber
floor/lined stables approx 4 x 4m.
- 2 Sets of IR heat lamps to dry wet horses.
- Cross tie wash bays, running hot and cold water
for 4 horses.
- A tack room, monitored by cameras and alarm systems.
- A rug room complete with laundry to store and clean
- Ecomist fly-repellent.
- A fully equipped tea-room/kitchen to take refuge
from cold winters or hot summers.
- A washroom complete with two toilets and a shower.
- Extensive feed storage facilities.